The PRO-SW4200XLS is a dual gate opener series that will operate a gate up to 20 ft. long and weighing 1000 lbs. each leaf. •Works on all types of gates;* chain link, tube, panel, ornamental, wood and vinyl, no welding required brackets. Works on a 24" column with the gate in the center of the column. Only operator in the industry to have the stroke long enough for column mount. Will work on 30" columns if you mount the gate 6" from the back of the column.
One button auto-memorization of digital transmitter code.
Includes battery backup, 318 MHz RF radio receiver, entry
transmitter, AC transformer and all necessary mounting
hardware for a post mounted installation, (43 cm) total
• 12 Volt DC / 7.0 amp hour, sealed, rechargeable battery (included).
Battery charge is maintained by a 120V AC/60 Hz input, 18V AC,
40 VA output, transformer through control board.
• Powered by a reliable 12 Volt (120 Watt) DC motor, 16:1 planetary
gear drive system.
• Charging regulated circuit on control board. “Sleep draw” is 15
mA; “active draw” is 3 to 7 amps.
• The GTO/PRO® control board can be programmed for pull-to open
• Operating temp -5 F (-21C) to +160 F (71 C).
• Opening time: from 18 to 20 seconds (typical installation)
• Range of arm stroke: is up to 22"; (56 cm).
• Operator length: with arm fully retracted is 46.25"; (118 cm),
mounting point to mounting point.
• Operation, diagnostic and safety alarms,
• Inherent obstruction sensing.
• Soft start/soft stop—for long mechanical life expectancy.
• Auto close adjustable 3–120 seconds delay.
2 Year (RESIDENTIAL application)
CLASS OF OPERATION:
System Certified with UL325 5th Edition safety
standards, ETL listed.
Solar Power: For dual gates, we recommend a
minimum of 10 watts. (FM123)
Push to Open applications: require one Pushto-
Open bracket per operator (R4KPTO per
• Automatic Gate Lock (FM144/FM142)
• Residential Intercom/Keypad (F3100MBC)